- Pre conception counseling and high quality pregnancy care
- Delivery (High Risk Delivery Unit-NST Machine and fetal Doppler for fetal monitoring, central oxygen and suction line,Mindray DC-7 color Doppler sonography, Infusion Pump and Ventilator)Painless Delivery
- Painless Delivery
- Post delivery care
- MTP/D&C/Family planning services
- All type of Gynaec /obstetric Surgeries
- Adolescent health clinic
- Dedicated Menopause clinic by Certified menopause practitioner
- Cervical cancer screening ,prevention ,detection and treatment
- Infertility care with Well Equipped IUI lab(CO2 Incubator, Laminar Air Flow, Magnus Microscope, Rami Centrifuge machine, Heating block, Meckler Chamber, good quality disposables and washing medias)
- Fertility enhancing Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Onco-surgery for cervical, endometrial and ovarian and breast cancer
- Neonatal Care (24 hrs Paediatrician on call with in house Resuscitation unit, heatwarmer, infusionpump, double surface phototherapy unit
General Surgery Dept.
- All type of general surgeries such as Hernia, appendisectomy, resectionanastomosis, hydocoele, cholecystectomy-conventional as well as laparoscopic. Hepatobiliarysurgery, perforation, abdomenoperinealresection, piles, fissures ,fistula, sclerotherapy for piles
- All type of Urologic Surgeries conventional and Endoscopic
- All types of ENT/plastic surgeries
- Routine orthopaedic surgeries
SUPER SPECIALTY SURGERIES (all surgeries performed by our team of super specialists of their field)
- Pediatric Surgeries such as T.O.fistula, congenital hernia,hydrocoele, intussuception,hydrocephalus; v-pshunt,colostomy, Diaphragmatic hernia, undescended testes
- Joint replacement surgeries like TKR, THR by highly experienced surgeons (at par with any high tech orthopedic centre at fairly economical and an affordable package!!!
- Faciomaxillary Surgery
- Plastic surgery
- All types of LAPAROSCOPIC/ENDOSCOPIC Surgeries
Well equipped in house physiotherapy lab with facilities of Neuro, Ortho, Gynaec and pediatric physiotherapy
Digital X-Ray, Ultrasonography, Color Doppler, ECG and all routine investigations
24 Hours Emergency services and Ambulance facility available
Insurance we Accept
Direct Billing: Direct billing is when we charge the insurance company directly for the cost of your procedure. Many (not all) of the insurance companies we have contracts with will allow us to do direct billing. Otherwise, you will need to pay for the procedure first (usually with a deposit), and be reimbursed by your insurance company later. In addition, there may be differences in your plan depending on if you are having an Outpatient or Inpatient procedures.
Reimbursed billing :Many plans require you to pay first, and be reimbursed later. Reimbursed billing will be the majority of billing methods for any insurance company we do not have a contract with.
In case of reimbursement, all the original papers like discharge summary, investigation reports and bills have to be sent to the concerned TPA by the patient, and then the claim will be settled.
List of Insurance companies/TPA’s associated with us :
- Paramount TPA
- Dedicated Health Services
- Vipul Corp Ltd
- Anyuta TPA
- Star Health (In Process)
Admission and Pre-authorization Process :
- Before Admission Please confirm with our Admission Desk/Medical Insurance Desk whether your Insurance Company/TPA is registered with us.
- Pre Requisite for Admission : At the time of Admission it is mandatory to produce the following documents issued by your Insurance Company/TPA atour Admission Desk:
- Valid TPA/ Insurance Card
- Proof of Identity
- Policy Documents
- First consultation paper
The pre-authorization procedure is detailed below:
Step 1: Establish contact with the Corporate Help Desk at the hospital
Step 2: At the Corporate Help Desk, you need to present the original Health Insurance card issued to you by your TPA
Step 3: Collect the pre-authorization forms pertaining to your TPA
Step 4: Your pre-authorization form will have two sections
- General details on the health insurance policy - to be filled in by you (the Corporate Desk will assist you in case you have any difficulty)
- The treatment recommended for you-to be filled in and duly signed by the doctor who is treating you (Do not attempt to fill this section, contact the Corporate Desk in case of any difficulty)
Step 5: Return the completed form to the Corporate Help Desk. The personnel at the desk will verify the form for its completeness and let you know in case of any discrepancy
Step 6: Once the form is complete in all respects, the Corporate Help Desk will fax the form to the office of your TPA.
Step 7: The Corporate Help Desk will revert to you on the approval/denial status
Step 8: At the time of admission, you shall be required to make a deposit payment, which shall be refunded post discharge, subject to completion of all formalities
At The time of discharge :
You shall be required to
- Settle the difference, if any, if your bill exceeds the designated insurance amount
- Pay for all non-medical expenses as your policy will not cover them.
- Check all the bills and prescriptions for any medicine that is billed but not administered to you.
- Note the total amount of the bill for your records for future purpose
- Submit all the medical documents including the lab reports, claim forms, discharge summary and final bill to the hospital before being discharged.
The hospital, then, submits all necessary documents to TPA. TPA processes the bill on the basis of eligibility and actual cost. TPA makes the claim payment to the hospital and / or patient (as per the policy terms and actual cost). You shall, then, be refunded the deposit amount with deduction if any.
Also Note :As per the system adopted by most Health Insurance Companies/TPAs, the final sanction is sent only after getting the discharge summary and the Final Bill. Hence even after the discharge advice of the doctor, patient may have to stay in the hospital for further few hours till such sanction is received by the hospital.
What if the cost for treatment exceeds the approved sum?
Generally the TPA only approves a part of the expenses of the treatment and only after the hospital sends the final bill along with the discharge summary and other reports does it approve the entire amount.
Sometimes the hospitals will request the TPA to increase the amount approved if needed during the treatment.
- Multi Super Specialty Hospital
- State-of-the-Art Medical Equipment
- A team of highly qualified and trained management Professionals, world class doctors, caring paramedical staff, technicians and patient care personnel to provide the highest level of care
- Clean, hygienic and comfortable OPD and In-patient facilities
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Pharmacy, Ambulance available round the clock
- Regular educational and health camps to help educate patients on various health issues so that they make informed choices
- Total Quality Management (TQM) & Continuous Quality Improvement
- A complete preventive health care program
- Family participation in patient management